Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chargers Spirit!


Chargers spirit is everywhere! It seems everwhere you go around town this week there is a sea of blue and gold. Yesterday was Chargers Spirit Day at Alysa's school, and she was beyond excited to finally have a powder blue LT jersey! I just won't expand on the effort it took to get it! But isn't she the cutest little LT fan?! Everyone at her school - teachers, students, the principal, etc. - gathered at the end of the school day yesterday to take a group picture (taken by me!), and a camera guy from KUSI news came and taped the rally. It was really exciting and everyone was so pumped up! I left feeling very "charged" up for this weekend's game. Anyway, they made it on the news last night! I'll post some of the school shots soon.


Alysa with a couple of her best friends all showing off their Chargers spirit!!

No comments: